We Let The Results Do The Talking
Florida Legal and Raymond Dieppa have a proven track record of obtaining justice for their clients. Our results speak for themselves with a proven track record of millions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients.
Some of our past results are listed below:
- $5,000,000 for passenger who was severely injured when the driver lost control of vehicle and crashed into a tree. Miami Dade Circuit Court (2020).
- $1,000,000 settlement for pedestrian who was struck by driver who was transporting passengers for Uber ridesharing services.
Miami Dade Circuit Court (2018)
- $310,000.00 jury verdict recovered for former NFL player who suffered back injuries when he was rear ended.
Miami Dade Circuit Court (2017)
- $200,000 award for passenger who suffered shoulder injury requiring surgery.
- $1,846,882.64 verdict awarded after trial for pedestrian who was severely injured when she was hit by a pickup truck (Miami-Dade Circuit Court) – (2021)
- $1,850,000.00 settlement and judgment against tire retailer for sale of defective tire resulting in wrongful death. Miami Dade Circuit Court (2018).
Slip & Fall
Broward Circuit Court (2014)
- $672,000 – jury award for woman who slipped and fell and suffered compression fractures to vertebrae.
- $950,000 – for surviving husband of woman who was killed when tow truck was speeding through an intersection.
Lee County Circuit Court (2015)
- $550,000.00 – settlement on behalf of young woman who suffered brain injury and comminuted fracture of clavicle as a result of collision with other biker.
Negligent maintenance of Roadway
- $190,000 – City was required to pay to young woman who was injured when bicycle path was improperly maintained.
Nursing Home Negligence
- Mendez v. Hampton Court Inn, Florida Supreme Court No. SC14-1349 (2016) – Wrongful death. Florida Supreme Court ruled that arbitration agreement could not bar family of deceased nursing home victim’s wrongful death claim. A landmark ruling which changed the law in Florida.
- $116,831 – 11th Judicial Circuit Miami-Dade County, Florida (2017) – award for injured worker who was bitten by dog at work.
Negligent Security/False Arrest
- $200,000 – Wrongful death, to family of deceased Miami Beach hotel guest who died in custody of hotel security.
DUI Automobile Negligence
- $100,000 – policy limits settlement on behalf of injured motorist who was struck by drunk driver.
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for motorcyclist who suffered fractured foot when he was struck by a driver under the influence.
11th Judicial Circuit Miami-Dade County
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for women who injured shoulder in automobile accident.
- $2.75 Million for wrongful death negligent security claim (Florida 2020)
- $950,000 for victim of assault at Miami Beach Nightclub (Miami 2020)
Negligent Security For Concert
- $1,246,000.00 – settlement obtained for young woman who suffered sever injuries when she was trampled at a music festival (Miami-Dade Circuit Court 2021)
Remember, results obtained for clients are always specific to the facts and circumstances surrounding a client’s particular case. Not all cases will achieve the same results. The amounts recovered for each client are the gross settlements before attorney’s fees and costs were deducted.